Thursday, January 22, 2009

Table to Tray...

Another thing I love about this simple magic bullet is that I can take our dinner straight from the table, dump some in the bullet & in seconds Addi can safely eat just about whatever we are having for dinner! Again, so simple.

For example, the other night I made my mother in law's famous chicken soup. It is so so so good and Addison loves the brothy part but I wanted her to get some of the actual chicken and veggies so I just scooped a bunch into the magic bullet and gave it a whirl. In seconds Addi was enjoying the same scrumptious meal we were having, again - very little extra work for me, YIPPEE! and I didn't have to worry about potato, chicken or carrot chunks that might choke my 2 1/2 tooth baby. LOVE IT!

2 comments:

  1. OK, so where's the chicken soup recipe? I have long been searching for a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is the best chicken soup recipe ever! But it's the kind where you say a little of this and a little of that sans measurements. It is my mother in law's recipe and it took a while to perfect. I'll post the recipe in a new post since it's been awhile! Thanks for stopping by Jenda!!!

    ReplyDelete