Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So Far...

Some of the yummy yumms my little tyke has enjoyed so far are...

bananas + oatmeal
bananas + oatmeal + strawberries
oatmeal + strawberries
oatmeal + strawberries + blueberries
**I just cooked some regular rolled oats with a bit of water in the microwave and then added frozen berries to cool it off in the blender. One nice thing about the Magic Bullet is that you can cook, blend, & store the food all in one container! Fabulous!!! Less mess.

carrots
carrots + broccoli
carrots + broccoli + pork roast
**I steamed the carrots & broccoli first in the microwave for a couple of minutes before tossing them into the blender.

apples
apples + strawberries

**One thing I do also, to make sure Adds gets the proper nutrition her little body needs, is to toss in a scoop of Enfamil formula or some whole grain baby oatmeal cereal.

Oh yeah, can't forget the SWEET POTATOES simply steamed in the microwave and then blended to a slightly chunky mush. These seem to be one of Addi's favorite treats.

I have to add a note here, I have tasted every one of these homemade baby foods and so far there are none that I wouldn't actually eat myself. That says a lot in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment